Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils tin of 12
The PITT pastel pencils contain a high level of pigment, but are wax and oil free, and are perfectly suited for fine details in pastels. Just like the Polychromos pastel crayons they can be easily smudged to create fine colour transitions and perfectly complement the pastel crayons. Only minimal fixing is required, ensuring that the pastel drawings retain their vividness of colour.
- Supreme quality Pitt Pastel artists' pencils
- Excellent light resistance and colour brilliance
- Grease and oil free
- Ideal for fine and elaborate details
- Can be sharpened with erasing knife 181398 or sharpening machines 180963/181463
- 12 pencils in a metal tin